DETAILS OF WORK IN INDIA
- We established our first center in September 2006.
- We are working in 6 states in India for TB – Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Odisha and Himachal Pradesh in a total of 14 cities/ districts through a total of 217 centers..
- OpASHA currently has more than 2000 active patients in India.
- OpASHA not only treats more TB patients than any other non-governmental organisation (NGO) in India, it enrolls the third highest number of patients among all NGOs across the world
STATES AND CITIES WE SERVE IN INDIA
We serve a population of 5.1 million in India and 2.3 million in Cambodia. We now work in a total of 14 cities/ districts.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior
- Rajasthan: Jaipur
- Delhi NCR: East Delhi, West Delhi, South Delhi
- Orissa: Bhubaneswar
- Maharashtra: Bhiwandi, Malegaon, Vasai
- Himachal Pradesh: Solan, Sirmour, Kullu, Mandi