Operation ASHA works to eradicate tuberculosis across developing countries, by employing last-mile delivery of medical and other services to all in need, adapting to each country it reaches. It uses pioneering state-of-the-art technology to provide cost-effective, comprehensive TB services, and to track and measure outcomes.
Our vision is of a TB free world.
Operation ASHA is dedicated to the following principles:
- Raison d’etre for Operation ASHA’s existence is to serve patients/ beneficiaries/ clients.
- Develop and implement evidence-based programs, in collaboration with target communities and researchers.
- ‘What gets measured, gets done’. So, our management information systems include continuous monitoring and rigorous reporting.
- Generate employment and improve income of the disadvantaged.
- Maintain transparency for all stakeholders.