DETAILS OF WORK IN INDIA
- We established our first center in September 2006.
- We are working in 5 states in India for TB – Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, and Odisha in a total of 10 cities and 1 tribal block in Mandla through a total of 216 centers.
- OpASHA currently has 2,776 active patients in India.
- OpASHA not only treats more TB patients than any other non-governmental organisation (NGO) in India, it enrolls the third highest number of patients among all NGOs across the world
STATES AND CITIES WE SERVE IN INDIA
We serve a population of 3.4 million. We now work in a total of 10 cities and 1 tribal area.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Mandla
- Rajasthan: Jaipur, Bikaner
- Delhi NCR: East Delhi, West Delhi, South Delhi
- Orissa: Bhubaneswar
- Maharashtra: Bhiwandi, Malegaon